I finally finalized the plant database by reviewing the information!!!
I continued formatting and editing the database.
I started editing and working on the format of our plant database.
I participated in the poverty simulation. It was truly an eye opening experience.
I worked around for Watershed area with Megan
I finished researching for our encyclopedia and plant identification tags. This included purple coneflower, pipevine, passion flower, cup plant, and partridge pea as well as reviewing the rest of the data.
I continued our research for our encyclopedia of sorts by researching the purple coneflower and rattlesnake master plants.
I deeply researched the native species of dogbane, swamp milkweed, and aromatic aster
Researched the plants hibiscus moscheutos and callicarpa americana throughly for our encyclopedia/plant identification markers